"There are some enterprises in which a careful disorderliness is the true method". Herman Melville

"I know nothing but miracles." Walt Whitman







sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

Christmas gelatin pudding

Last Christmas night, at my aunt Ana Maria´s, there was this gelatin pudding and some pomegranates on the table. I started to pill a pomegranate to put the red arils next to the gelatine, because the colors matched and they should taste good together. Then I noticed that the arils, with their poliedric faces would stick to the surface of the gelatine pudding, defying gravity. It looked great. The gelatin was of the passion fruit variety, but I think you can also use strawbwrry, red berries, or any other shade of red or pink.
An instant classic was born: the Christmas gelatin pudding with pomegranates.
A HAPPY 2011 EVERYBODY!


Sem comentários: